Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe
Defective products injure or kill thousands of people in the United States every year.
Because manufacturers and distributors have a duty to provide safe goods, when consumers are injured by faulty products or any type of device, they have a right to seek justice through a product liability lawsuit. The Phoenix product liability attorneys at Lloyd Baker have successfully recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for consumers harmed by defective products.
Faulty products can reach consumers for a number of reasons, but negligence in product liability cases typically relates to one of the following factors:
- Defects in the design of a product
- Improper manufacturing or assembly of a product
- Tampering or unintentional contamination of a product prior to reaching consumers
- Improper marketing such as incomplete instructions or a lack of adequate safety warnings
Products that have frequently been the focus of product liability cases include:
- Motor vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles
- Motor vehicle parts
- Medical devices
- Prescription drugs
- Household appliances
- Toys and recreational gear
Learn more by reading Questions about Product Liability.
If you were hurt or a family member was killed due to the use of a defective product, please contact Lloyd Baker Injury Attorneys for your free case consultation. Our Phoenix, Arizona, product liability attorneys are ready to listen to your story and provide you with the legal support you need. We value lifelong clients, and if you have been injured in an accident we want to be the one firm you call.