Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe
Slip and fall accidents injure thousands of people throughout the Phoenix, Arizona, area every year. Many slip and fall accidents are the result of unmaintained property, making them a premises liability issues and entitling you to collect compensation for your injuries from negligent property owners.
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, the Phoenix premises liability lawyers at Lloyd Baker may be able to help you recover the financial security you need as you heal from your injury.
Slip and fall accidents may result in severe injuries including:
In premises liability cases, one of the following must be established that:
- The party legally responsible for the property caused the dangerous conditions
- The party legally responsible for the property knew about dangerous conditions, but did nothing to improve them
- The party legally responsible for the property should have known about the dangerous condition because a reasonable person would have known and taken steps to improve them
Slip and fall accidents are often the result of:
- Inadequate warnings of potential hazards
- Broken stairways
- Damaged sidewalks/walkways
- Uncleared snow or ice, or otherwise slippery walkways
- Inadequate lighting
- Missing or damaged handrails/guardrails
If you suffered a severe injury as a result of a slip and fall accident caused by improperly maintained property, please contact Lloyd Baker Injury Attorneys for your free consultation. Our Phoenix premises liability attorneys are ready to hear your story and give you the personal attention you deserve. We value lifelong clients, and if you have been injured in an accident we want to be the one firm you call.